What is the purpose of this Role?
As the Content administrator within the digital team, the role is responsible for working along side other members of the digital development team taking consumer-targeted web content from concept through to publication. The role will include generating strategies for the creation and scheduling of meaningful content deployment, driving quality traffic of to our suite of digital platforms, and encouraging awareness of and engagement with PTSB products. Content optimisation for both Search and Customer Journey is a key function of the role as are CMS management design led thinking. The role will also manage and support internal and external third party relationships.
Fitness & Probity
This role is not a ‘controlled function’ as defined by the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 Regulations 2011.
1. Accountabilities for your role - what are you expected to do?
· Help define the banks overall strategy, incorporating key industry and digital insights to position the bank as a digital leader
· Management of the creation and scheduling of new web pages and BAU changes across the suite of Digital Assets.
· Support the development and adherence to style guidelines, UX principles, processes and established standards for quality, scope and usability content.
· Install and help with the creation of optimum customer-facing content experience that marry the business goals with the user tasks
· SEO ensuring search engine optimisation guidelines and content. Troubleshoot issues related to site features, functionalities and content errors
· Tracking our search engine performance on a regular basis across a number of key terms and insuring the creation of a plan for increased ranking an execution.
· Perform content inventories and audits to identify optimisation opportunities
· Address updates requests, clarifying detail where necessary.
· Gather, document and maintain content requirements, content project documentation, and other similar information.
· Proactively help to improve processes, implement projects, create documentation and incorporate perspective to the wider Digital team.
· Manage and support third party content agencies
· Work with key internal stakeholders all of our online sales and leads journeys are converting against target.
· Have experience supporting marketing teams and optimization to generate content for online sales journeys & service journeys.
· The ideal candidate will have in-dept knowledge of a digital analytics how to track and monitor users and conversion online
· The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of key UX principles and approaches
· The candidate will have experience work with and editing HTML and CSS along with using a content management system
2. Competencies for your Role - how are you expected to behave?
We are ambitious with a strong desire to maximise opportunities and grow the business by delivering customer needs profitably and adopting new and innovative ways of working.
We continually strive to build trusting, transparent relationships with our customers and to deliver superior customer experiences.
Within the boundaries of the Board-approved Risk Appetite, we are dedicated to following an integrated approach to Risk Management, to ensure that all risks faced by us are appropriately identified and managed.
We continuously strive to reduce complexity, waste and cost by improving efficiencies and delivering quality results in a timely manner
Accountability & Decision Making
We weigh up facts, consider alternatives and make timely, courageous and principled decisions. We take responsibility and hold ourselves and others accountable for decisions made.
Communication & Influencing
We have a strong positive effect on others through our open and straightforward communication and influencing styles. We communicate in a clear, uncomplicated, honest, compelling, well-thought out and structured way.
3. Technical Competences for your Role - what are you expected to know?
· 3+ years’ experience creating and managing desktop and mobile content experiences for the end-user.
· 3+yers experience working in a content management system
· Content Project Management experience
2. Content/Technical Knowledge
- Advanced HTML, Microsoft office and web publishing user.
- Experience with website analytics tools and reporting
- Skills to solicit and manage feedback from a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to synthesize complex processes into simple and engaging customer-facing language
- Ability to follow strict processes, multi-task, and juggle competing priorities, while delivering content on tight timelines
Applicants must have a minimum of 6 months in their current role prior to applying and have successfully passed probation. We reserve the right to draw up a shortlist for interview.
Permanent TSB supports Equal Opportunity and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.